Beijing Silk Road Enterprise Management Services Co.,LTD
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||RT Welding Metal|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||product specifications|
|Delivery Time:||5-7 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Standard:||NFA 49-710,||Grade Gruop:||St 52.0|
|Thickness:||610 X 6.3||Out Diameter:||355.6-1229mm|
|Usage:||Oil/gas/water Pipe,structure||Din Standard:||3L-PE DIN 30 670|
coated steel tube,
powder coated metal tubing
Product Name : NFA 49-710, Coated steel pipe 610 x 6.3 - St 52.0 Polyethylene coating 3L-PE DIN 30 670-N-n
List of standard sizes
Round Bar: ¼” Dia. thru 10”
Sheet: .065”, .125”
Plate: 3/16” thick thru 3”
Tube: Condenser tube
Pipe: ¼” Standard (SCH 40) thru 10”
¼” Extra Heavy (SCH 80) thru 4”
½” Class 200 Mil-T-16420 K thru 10”
Fittings: Class 200, SCH 40, SCH 80, Butt-weld Fittings
Threaded and Socket-weld Fittings, 3000#/6000#
C96200 400# Socket-weld Fittings
Flanges: Slip-on, threaded, blind, Weld-neck Flanges
CPW has two high capacity anti-corrosion coating lines suitable for coating a full range of welded and seamless pipes from 4.5” up to 100” diameter and 23,2 min length.
Our anti-corrosion coatings include single and dual layer fusion bonded epoxy (FBE), three layer polyethylene (3LPE) and three layer polypropylene (3LPP) systems.
CPW’s external coating solutions will provide the optimum combination of resistance to chemical and physical changes arising from:
Mechanical and physical impact resistance is also vital and our coating solutions will provide high levels of protection against damage during
Coated pipes supplied by CPW ensure the pipeline will withstand prolonged exposure to harsh environmental conditions with as little maintenance as possible, ensuring a long and predicable lifespan.
|Coating grade||Coating type||Coating thickness depending on the pipe outer diameter [mm]|
|159 – 273||323,9 – 457||508 – 559||610 – 762||813 – 1420|
Note: for the diameters over 1420 mm are made coating by polyethylene tapes acc. to DIN 30672 class B30, C30 and C50.
N-n, N-v coating with low density polyethylene (LDPE) or medium density polyethylene (MDPE) with regular –n and reinforced –v thickness
S-n, S-v coating with high density polyethylene (HDPE) with regular –n and reinforced –v thickness
Anticorrosive coating 3LPE/ 3LPP according to PN-EN ISO 21809-1 is composed of:
- epoxy layer of minimum 125 μm thickness,
- copolymer layer of minimum 150 μm thickness,
- polyethylene or polypropylene layer from 1,8 mm to 4,7 mm.
|C kg/m||Klasa A1||Klasa A2||Klasa A3||Klasa B1||Klasa B2||Klasa B3||Klasa C1||Klasa C2||Klasa C3|
|15≤ C ≤50||2,0||2,4||3,0||1,5||2,1||2,7||1,5||1,9||2,4|
|50≤ C ≤130||2,4||2,8||3,5||1,8||2,5||3,1||1,8||2,3||2,8|
|130≤ C ≤300||2,6||3,2||3,9||2,2||2,8||3,5||2,2||2,5||3,2|
|300 < C||3,2||3,8||4,7||2,5||3,3||4,2||2,5||3,0||3,8|
The coating manufacturing process consists of the following operations:
- the surface blast cleaning to Sa 2 1/2 acc. to ISO 8501-1,
- the electrostatic spraying of epoxy powder onto a heated pipe,
- wrapping a pipe with extruded copolymer,
- wrapping a pipe with polyethylene/polyetylene in continuous way,
- cooling the coating and dressing the pipe ends.
An extruded polyethylene coating has higher mechanical properties in comparison with cold applied polyethylene tape coating. Anticorrosive coatings made of three-layer PE/PP are characterized by:
- high mechanical strength,
- high adherence of the coating to the pipe,
- guaranteed long lasting anticorrosive protection of underground pipelines for minimum 50 years,
- 100% protection of weld zone of coated longitudinally and spirally welded pipes,
- suitability for bending of coated steel without damaging the insulation layer.
NFA 49-710, Coated steel pipe Picture